Thanks for visiting the Lowcock’s Lemonade Signs memorabilia page. I am NOT affiliated with Lowcock’s Lemonade in any past, present or future capacity. I just share the same name. If you’re interested in the Lowcock surname you can read up Lowcock Genealogy and about me here.
This Lowcock’s Lemonade Signs page includes photos of signs that seem to have been used to promote Lowcock’s Lemonade in-store (or on the side of buses).
If you want to share photos, please contact me. I always try and give credit to the original source material.
The following Lowcock’s Lemonade sign was found in an old eBay listing. The sign measures 12′ x 3′ (3.65m x 1m). The sign is described as being wooden and hand-painted.
Some other Lowcock’s Lemonade vintage signs I have found, include this “Ask for Lowcock’s Lemonade”.
And this one, which reminds you of the bottles are returnable.
Ned Basher owns the copyright in the next photo of a bus (Cleveland Transit Fleetline L568) at Middlesbrough Bus Station. The photo was taken on August 2nd, 1984, and features an ad for Lowcock’s Lemonade.
Please take the time to visit the pages of other Lowcock’s Lemonade memorabilia.
If you have any photos of Lowcock Lemonade items that you are happy for me to post on this page, please let me know.
Thanks to the wonders of the Internet Archive, I am able to share some photos/images from Lowcock’s Lemonade. Again, I need to stress I am not affiliated or associated and I believe you cannot buy Lowcock’s Lemonade. Simply sharing the information as I get regular inquiries about Lowcock’s Lemonade.
I am interested in Lowcock’s Lemonade collectibles, old bottles, etc. purely because it features my surname. If you have Lowcock’s Lemonade collectible items you no longer want and wish to donate (or have the photo put on this page), please do contact me. Keep in mind I am not an heir to any Lowcock Lemonade fortune, so donations are preferred.
Reminder, please don’t ask for the products, I genuinely can’t help you. Sorry.
Lowcock Family History
If you would like to learn more about the Lowcock surname and family history, please visit the Lowcock History page.
You can learn more about Lowcock Genealogy, or specific Lowcock family member:
- Lowcock Plough: a type of turnwrest plough, invented by Henry Lowcock
- Lowcock’s Lemonade: a soft drink brand
- Lowcock Mill: a hydro-electric mill located in Linton, Yorkshire
- Lowcock Fuel Economiser: for fuel efficiency in steam engines
- Lowcock Razor: a straight razor, made by George Lowcock
- Lowcock Dairy: a Dairy located in Pendleton, UK.
- Lowcock Freemason: Bro. H. Lowcock, a Freemason
- Lowcock Hong Kong: Henry Lowcock, Sydney James Lowcock and the Lowcock name in Hong Kong
- Arthur Lowcock and Blackpool Tower: a director of the company that built Blackpool Tower
- CF Lowcock (Charles Frederick): A British painter from the Victorian/Edwardian era
- Joyce Lowcock: A playwright
- Lowcock War Memorial: pages dedicated to those who served
If you are researching Lowcock Family History and can help – visit the help needed page. If you want to understand the distribution of the Lowcock surname in the UK, visit the Lowcock map page. Just interested in the images and photos? Visit the Lowcock Genealogy Pinterest page.
This page is maintained by Joshua Lowcock.