As part of my Lowcock Genealogy research, I have come across relatives who have served in the military. Where there is information available, I am building out pages so that their service and sacrifice is not forgotten.
If you have more information on these individuals, service records, medals, etc. please contact me.
Lowcock Family War Service Honor Roll
World War I
- Sergeant Alfred Lowcock
- Private George Lowcock
- Private John William Lowcock (d. 1916)
- Captain Reginald John Lowcock (d. 1918)
World War II
Please keep in mind, the absence of a name or page is not that I am not recognizing their service. I either have not discovered them or have, as yet, been unable to build a page.
The Private Bill Mackenzie Lowcock page is recommended, it includes Bill’s detailed story of his time in Singapore, as a Prisoner of War (POW) of Japan including working the Thai-Burma railway.
Lowcock Family History
If you would like to learn more about the Lowcock surname and family history, please visit the Lowcock History page.
You can learn more about Lowcock Genealogy, or specific Lowcock family member:
- Lowcock Plough: a type of turnwrest plough, invented by Henry Lowcock
- Lowcock’s Lemonade: a soft drink brand
- Lowcock Mill: a hydro-electric mill located in Linton, Yorkshire
- Lowcock Fuel Economiser: for fuel efficiency in steam engines
- Lowcock Razor: a straight razor, made by George Lowcock
- Arthur Lowcock and Blackpool Tower: a director of the company that built Blackpool Tower
- CF Lowcock (Charles Frederick): A British painter from the Victorian/Edwardian era
- Lowcock War Memorial: pages dedicated to those who serve
This page is maintained by Joshua Lowcock.Last updated: January 13, 2020 at 19:32 pm