Thanks for visiting the Lowcock’s Lemonade Misc. memorabilia page. I am NOT affiliated with Lowcock’s Lemonade in any past, present, or future capacity. I just share the same name. If you’re interested in the Lowcock surname you can read up Lowcock Genealogy and about me here.
This Lowcock’s Lemonade Miscellaneous page includes items that I can’t identify, sit in no clear category, or where I need help.
If you want to share photos, please contact me. I always try and give credit to the original source material.
LoveMiddlesbrough has a blog that has a photo from the Dorman Museum, which has a photo of a Lowcock Truck and sign. I can’t read the text. If anyone happens to ever be nearby the museum, I’d love a better photo and details of the caption so I can properly classify these items.
The photo archive wouldn’t be complete without proof that Lowcock’s Lemonade had fans. Below is a badge (again, from a long-gone eBay listing).
The following picture is a bit more random. BeSpoke Tyre and Autocare in the UK took over the Lowcock’s Lemonade factory (probably the re-launch factory, as their address is Derwent St, Middlesbrough) and shared the following “treasure” on Facebook, not sure what it is, a cup/mug/cooler of some sort that is branded Lowcock’s Cola.
Please take the time to visit the pages of other Lowcock’s Lemonade memorabilia.
If you have any photos of Lowcock Lemonade items that you are happy for me to post on this page, please let me know.
Thanks to the wonders of the Internet Archive, I am able to share some photos/images from Lowcock’s Lemonade. Again, I need to stress I am not affiliated or associated and I believe you cannot buy Lowcock’s Lemonade. Simply sharing the information as I get regular inquiries about Lowcock’s Lemonade.
I am interested in Lowcock’s Lemonade collectibles, old bottles, etc. purely because it features my surname. If you have Lowcock’s Lemonade collectible items you no longer want and wish to donate (or have the photo put on this page), please do contact me. Keep in mind I am not an heir to any Lowcock Lemonade fortune, so donations are preferred.
Reminder, please don’t ask for the products, I genuinely can’t help you. Sorry.
Lowcock Family History
If you would like to learn more about the Lowcock surname and family history, please visit the Lowcock History page.
You can learn more about Lowcock Genealogy, or specific Lowcock family member:
- Lowcock Plough: a type of turnwrest plough, invented by Henry Lowcock
- Lowcock’s Lemonade: a soft drink brand
- Lowcock Mill: a hydro-electric mill located in Linton, Yorkshire
- Lowcock Fuel Economiser: for fuel efficiency in steam engines
- Lowcock Razor: a straight razor, made by George Lowcock
- Lowcock Dairy: a Dairy located in Pendleton, UK.
- Lowcock Freemason: Bro. H. Lowcock, a Freemason
- Lowcock Hong Kong: Henry Lowcock, Sydney James Lowcock and the Lowcock name in Hong Kong
- Arthur Lowcock and Blackpool Tower: a director of the company that built Blackpool Tower
- CF Lowcock (Charles Frederick): A British painter from the Victorian/Edwardian era
- Lowcock War Memorial: pages dedicated to those who served
If you are researching Lowcock Family History and can help – visit the help needed page. If you want to understand the distribution of the Lowcock surname in the UK, visit the Lowcock map page. Just interested in the images and photos? Visit the Lowcock Genealogy Pinterest page.
This page is maintained by Joshua Lowcock.
Last Updated: Last updated: March 9, 2021 at 7:05 am